4/7/18

and when .........
I am angry with myself, why is it so difficult to hold all anger in a difficult heart and I hold my own.

I feel god is not fair to me, but when I pull away from him I am more and more lost.
and I realize that when I am in his way God always gives me strength, the power that turns me into a strong, strong and wise person.

 Maybe I prefer a challenging thing.

when being tested for patience, strength weakens .. but prayer never falls and fragile
power keeps it alive

when I'm always left aside ..
always ignored
always not prioritized    

and I feel life is not fair, why I'm not like them
which is always prioritized
but I am always scolded, 
I became a rebel (Not against) but angry

angry in silence but maybe make them more hurt

frankly everything I do is always wrong
I am always neglected, and not prioritized

but God is always with me, strengthens me .. gives me the best way
Allah beside me ....

and if the difference is due to wealth, position, and beauty
may Allah make me rich (rich in heart, faith, material, and beautiful morals) and inappropriate to be arrogant

the main priority is to be a useful person, and can make parents happy
I will always pray for them every time i prostration

Maybe someday you'll tap my heart 
not scolding in public
not prioritize any one
and not distinguish between we

That is all___

Komentar

Postingan Populer